Monday, October 6, 2008

Getting Things Ready...

Hey Everyone!

I'm so excited for my trip to Germany. I still can't really believe it's happening, it doesn't seem real yet. For the past month I have been trying to get everything in order, so I don't have any complications. It is hard work, but well worth all of it. My Dad bought me a laptop for my graduation present, so that's great, I'll have an easier time updating everyone and keeping in touch. I have my passport, all of my shots are updated, I have new luggage from my mom as an early birthday present too.

I've been trying to decide on how long to stay at work. I've been working at a daycare center for the past couple of months and I love working with the kids. I work with 1 year olds, they're pretty funny. I won't miss changing 40 to 50 diapers a day though. I hate the management there and I have been sucking it up and staying through all the hard times, but I've just had enough, I don't know if I can make it and stay sane until next Friday...

I've had a hard time trying to pack for a year too. I don't want to over do it and pack too many things, but I don't want to pack too little either. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please let me know! Anything is greatly appreciated.

Well I guess this is it for now..I'll more to post when I'm closer to leaving!

No comments: